How my room got burnt, all certificates lost – BBNaija JMK

Spread the love
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 star, Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin, called JMK, has disclosed how her rentalwere given burnt.

She stated she misplaced valuables withinside thehearthplace incident.

JMK in a submit on her Snapchat, sharing pix of the ruins in her room, defined the incident as devastating, hoping to get better all she misplaced. 

She disclosed that round 4am, November sixteenth, her air conditioner stuck hearthplace from a surge at the same time as she become asleep withinside the room. “The remaining couple of days had been past devastating.

I thank God for my existence and the existence of my friends. 4am at the sixteenth of November, my Air Conditioner stuck hearthplace from a surge at the same time as I become snoozing withinside the room.

I wakened choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to name her however all efforts to place out the hearthplace have been in vain. Before the firefighters got here the room become burnt to the ground.

The hearthplace outbreak took the whole thing that I personal right all the way down to all my certificates,” she said.

“It is how insensitive some of you are, I was not going to speak on this but it’s one thing to not like someone, it’s another thing to wish bad things on them.

“Saying I’m chasing clout is very sad and annoying. I don’t even wish this on my enemies. BBNaija is just a show.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: